- Ecclesiastes 11:1-10
- Philemon 4:19
- Matthew 25:24-28
- Psalm 139:14-15
- Job 38-42
- Philippians 4:6-7
Live by Faith
- We do not know what around the next corner in life, so we must live by faith. Knowing God is in control of the future we can take risks, based in faith.
- You can trust God to supply all you need. We can be courageous in our generosity and wisely diversify our investments of God’s gifts for the work of the kingdom.
- Living by faith means we accept “time and chance” as under God’s control.
Live with Joy
- Life is a gift from God to be enjoyed. There should be a sense of urgency to this as we all know death will eventually overtake us all.
- Instead of structuring life around the certainty of death we prefer to ignore it’s reality.